Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
When faced with illness or injury, we are reasonable to expect that our doctors will make decisions that will help — and not harm us.
Unfortunately, when doctors are negligent, mistreatment and improper medical care can lead to permanent and catastrophic injuries — even death. The failure to diagnose can significantly reduce a patient’s opportunities to obtain treatment. Medical mistakes can have life- threatening or fatal consequences.
If your family has suffered as the result of medical malpractice, you may be entitled to significant compensation.
Free consultation: At Perrault Law Group, PLLC, we pursue maximum compensation for the victims and families of medical malpractice. Contact us for a free consultation. Our offices are located in Methuen, Massachusetts, and Salem, New Hampshire.
Help for Victims of Medical Malpractice Involving:
- Practice-Areas/Birth-Injuries.shtml” target=”_self”>Birth errors and defects such as cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, lack of oxygen and hypoxia
- Failure to diagnose cancer, heart disease and other conditions
- Surgical errors
- Physician errors
- Oral surgery errors
- Anesthesia mistakes such as over-sedation
- Improper reading of test results
- Improper and negligent inpatient care
- Wrongful death
Determining the Value of an Injury or Loss
In any personal injury case, the value placed on your injuries or losses will determine the amount you will recover. The price that you and your family pay for negligence can be permanent. We are aggressive on behalf of our clients in valuing claims, and seek to understand the severity of your injury or loss, and will work to ensure that you and your family recover the full extent of compensation deserved.
- We interview family members and review medical documentation in order to better understand how your life has changed since your injury. Through a demonstration and assessment of the day-to-day consequences, your pain and suffering, and any economic losses, our attorneys will be able to place a value on your claim to ensure that you recover the compensation you deserve.
- In many cases, our attorneys will create a video documentary of the life of the victim and his or her family. This can help to capture the life of the victim before and after the accident.
Compassionate, Caring Attorneys Standing By Your Side
Your family may be confronting a wide range of emotions, including shock, fear, anger, or mistrust of the medical profession. Our attorneys will help you work through the difficulties of your suffering and find the appropriate psychological and medical treatment. Alongside our team of medical malpractice attorneys, you can proceed confidently through the legal system to work toward recovery and a resolution to the tragedy your family has suffered.